Our team of Transcriptionists are highly skilled to understand and accurately type the spoken words of lawyers, surveyors, financial advisers and, sometimes, groups of people in meetings.
Our transcribers work from home, use their own equipment, and choose their working hours to suit them. Security is paramount and each team member is vigorously assessed before being granted access to our secured platform to be allocated transcription work.
Our clients are professionals who produce documents on a daily basis, many of which have lengthy templates and precedent documents. It’s important that our team have experience of working in a fast-paced professional services environment and can empathise with the demands placed on our clients.
Our Transcriptionists appreciate receiving great feedback direct from our clients and have excellent customer care skills. When working remotely, it’s vital that email communications are clear, friendly and show some personality!
A varied workflow includes:
- Transcribing correspondence and reports onto client templates
- Completing legal forms from dictation
- Copy typing from handwritten notes
- Transcribing audio from online meetings
- Transcribing file notes and correspondence into client case management systems