Our team of Document Specialists enjoy the technical aspects of Microsoft Word when creating templates and reformatting documents.
They take pride in their advanced Word skills, applying correct numbering Styles, cross-referencing, spotting and fixing other issues and proof-reading their work so that accurate work product is returned to our clients.
Our clients are professionals who produce documents on a daily basis, many of which involve multiple versions. It’s important that our team have experience of working in a fast-paced professional services environment and can empathise with the demands placed on our clients.
Our team appreciate receiving great feedback direct from our clients and have excellent customer care skills. When working remotely, it’s vital that email communications are clear, friendly and show some personality!
A varied workflow includes:
- Amending client documents using Word’s Compare tool
- Inserting and correcting cross-references, bookmarks, tables and charts
- Converting PDF documents into Word and adapting to client’s house style
- Converting old documents into new document container
- Fixing problems in Word docs, eg., Styles, numbering, tables
- Creating and amending Powerpoint slides, including charts and Master Slide
- Creating and amending electronic bundles using Adobe DC Pro